We have an excellent and supportive Governing Body that has many responsibilities including:
- ensuring that there is a clear vision, ethos and strategic direction,
- the money we receive is well spent
- overseeing curriculum provision
- performance management of staff
- holding the Principal to account for the educational performance of the organisation and its pupils, and the performance management of staff
If you require any further information about the role of the Governors, please feel free to approach any of them directly.
All Governors can be contacted via the school office.
For a full register of interests of current serving Governors and those who have served at any point in the last 12 months on the Board of Governors Westminster CE Primary, please download the document at the bottom of this page.
Mr T Griffith (Chair)
Lloyd Mason Edwards
Clerk to Governors: