Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
Vision for EYFS 2021
By the end of the Foundation Stage we want our children to be:
- Confident, independent learners who are self-motivated and ready to progress onto the next stage of their learning journey.
- Successful learners who achieve the very best that they can.
- Critical thinkers who are confident at questioning in order to deepen their understanding and knowledge.
- Positive thinkers about their learning, with a growth mind set, who understand that making mistakes allows us to become better learners.
- Confident and effective communicators.
View Nursery and Reception
EYFS Statement of Intent
New to School Information
Challenges for Children new to Reception – September 21